DKI Restotech specializes in water damage restoration work and has a knowledgeable and skilled remediation team that can get your home or business back to normal in an efficient manner because we work fast. While nobody wants to be in the unfortunate position of needing emergency restoration services, if you do, you can have confidence that it will be done quickly and efficiently if you call us. We are available for flood cleanup 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and show up within 60 minutes of your call for help in Irvine.
Within no time, water can start to damage surfaces and possessions within an Irvine structure. It will begin to deform furniture, strip wallpaper, and create a mildew smell within a few hours, and soon after wood will start to swell and metals will begin rusting. Mold can form within a day of flooding, and that is a huge health hazard and a whole other issue regarding water damage restoration. To avoid a massive flood cleanup mess at your Irvine property and risking some of your stuff not being able to be salvaged, call for emergency restorations service quickly.
- Reseal basement walls and floors
- Make sure downspouts and gutters are not clogged and direct rainwater away from the building
- Install a backwater valve for sewage
- Inspect hoses and faucets for water heaters, dishwashers, washing machines and refrigerator icemakers
- Inspect showers and tubs for proper sealing and caulking
- Shut off the water supply while away
- Know the location of the building’s main water shut-off valve
- Install an emergency pressure release valve in your plumbing system
- Check plumbing and heating pipes for cracks and leaks
- Caulk and seal windows to guard against water seepage
- Inspect rooffor missing, damaged and aging shingles
- Check sprinklers and irrigation systems
- Store off-season and other bulk belongings in waterproof bins