Mold can sometimes be detected by its smell, or if those in the building have been suffering especially bad allergies or respiratory problems. If you have suspicions that mold could be growing on your Santa Ana property, don’t waste any time. Call DKI Restotech, your trusted local mold removal company, and schedule a mold inspection from one of our qualified environmental specialists. If your property in Santa Ana tests positive for mold growth, there is no need to worry, because our staff can handle mold removal and rid the space of the dangers.
The mold remediation process is a difficult one that is dangerous and could lead to things getting much worse if done improperly. This is why we never recommend that Santa Ana property owners proceed with DIY mold removal projects and that they should instead call DKI Restotech for help. Those who try to take it on themselves risk an incomplete removal and health issues, but we have the proper protective equipment to avoid experiencing the adverse effects of mold spore inhalation. Our team will make certain your Santa Ana property is completely rid of mold and that it's not in danger of future growth.
- Section the affected area off with a polyethylene sheet to prevent the spread of toxic spores.
- Plug all potential air leaks, such as HVAC systems in the area.
- Employ the use of High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) vacuums to seal off the space
- Mold is carefully removed using the applicable technique and equipment.
- A third-party testing company is brought in to conduct a post-cleanup test, making sure all mold has been removed from the affected area.